Monday, June 14, 2010

Week in Geek

I skipped last week's, because I was still elbow-deep in sorting cards from various CCGs. I'm still working on that, but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. As you might imagine, that took up a good portion of my leisure time for the last two weeks.

While doing the sorting, I have been indulging in some Mystery Science Theater episodes - going through the Sci-Fi era in chronological order. It makes excellent background noise while I tedious work on the cards.

I had a game gathering this weekend, but instead of an RPG session, we did a board game night. First a run-through of Chrononauts, and then (at Eric's insistence) Risk. I remain undefeated at Risk within my memory of my adult life. I may have lost some games as a kid, and I came close once in my teens, but I've had a pretty good run. The next time we do board games, though, Betrayal at House on the Hill and Mwahaha will have to be played.

No comments:

Post a Comment