Monday, September 20, 2010

Week in Geek

I have had a hectic week with a lot of things on my to-do list, and very few of them getting done. My monthly Previews order is due tomorrow to my local comic store, all kinds of shows are returning with new seasons (including Venture Brothers, House, and 30 Rock), and my unbagged, unboarded comics are starting to pile up tall enough to be a health hazard, were they to fall over.

I've still been working on Pokemon, but a bit less this week - I need to get back to Starcraft II and City of Heroes.. and probably, I should go ahead and cancel my Star Trek Online subscription. I think it's been six months since I played it.

I did get to run my Golden Age game this weekend, at least, so that's something.

This evening, I'll be working on more of my "want to dos" with Whose Line on in the background, to psyche me up for Friday's show of 'Whose Live'.

No comments:

Post a Comment