Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Comics Day

Decent-sized week.

  • Knights of the Dinner Table #170
  • Invincible #77
  • Batman : Odyssey #6 - I will not let this series beat me. I will see home again!
  • DC Universe Online : Legends #1
  • JSA All-Stars #15
  • Gotham City Sirens #19
  • Freedom Fighters #6
  • Time Masters : Vanishing Point - I like that. Fake a tie-in to the Return of Batman, actually tie into Flashpoint.
  • Weird Worlds #2
  • Batman Beyond #2
  • Superman 80 Page Giant 2011 - Wildcat and Perry White? Crisis on Infinite Olsens? Sold.
  • Superboy #4
  • Secret Six #30 - Bwahahaha. Bane.
  • Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #1
  • Brightest Day #19 - C'mon, Aquaman, Manta's entrance clearly deserves a slow clap.. oh.
  • Bomb Queen Vol 6 #4 - Wow, that went darker than I expected.

Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment