Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CandidGamera vs. Introductions

After much internal debate, I've decided to break into the fabulous, unpaid world of nerd-bloggery! It was touch and go for a while there, but I'm sure you're all relieved I have opted to share with you my over-considered opinions on such diverse topics as :

Television - Not really nerd-specific, no, but I fancy myself a but a bit of a media-junkie, and television's a big part of my all-consuming addiction.

Movies - Again, lots of people like movies. Pretty mainstream. Bear with me, though..

Video Games - Ah, here we go. Even if the mainstream has started to creep into video games like Halo, most video gamers are at least a little geeky.

Action Figures - Not dolls. Never dolls. Action figures.

Comic Books - Nerd paydirt! Of course, there are fifty million comics blogs out there, of which forty-nine million of them will probably be more well-written, but I'm sure a tiny segment of the internet population will be fascinated by my ramblings.

Role-Playing Games - Dungeons and Dragons, et al. The kind with real people, at a table, with dice.

And sometimes I'll just link funny things that have made me chuckle.

So I hope you'll join me in this experiment - I will try to ramble about something at least once a week. I do take requests. And bribes. And umbrage, at the implication I am susceptible to bribery.

No comments:

Post a Comment