Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week in Geek

Currently trying to diagnose an odd, intermittent issue with the new computer - I suspect it may be related to heat or vibration because of the desk enclosure it sits in, but I do see scattered similar reports about Windows 7 online, so .. it will require further investigation.

The roads were finally decent this weekend, so I got to go out and about to do a little toy hunting - unsuccessfully seeking the new Marvel Universe Secret Wars Two-Packs.

On Saturday, my friend Eric and I spent a little time watching the Venture Brothers, and then a horrible ripoff movie called 'The Terminators', mocking it soundly. Good times.

And I spent some time today watching Star Trek - 'Whom Gods Destroy' featuring Yvonne Craig as a psychotic Orion slave girl. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment