Monday, August 16, 2010

Week in Geek

Scott Pilgrim is pretty darn cool. I've never read the comics, but the movie is awesome. I recommend it.

I worked on a new character this weekend, for a game that friend Eric is planning to run set in the 1970's. Bronze Age superheroes. I'm playing the Superman analogue - it promises to be fun. Dr. Nathan Wells, parapsychological research, traveled to Tibet and there, he unlocked the secrets of the inner mind, fulfilling in him the true potential of humanity and transforming him into .. Incarnate, the Transcendental Man!

He's a flying brick, with a multi-power array, from which he can use one power at a time, in addition to his basic powers. Mental immunity, Extra invulnerability, Extra strength, or telepathic broadcasting. Depending where he focuses his transcendental energy.

His catchphrase is 'Om, Om, and Away!'

Oh, and my computer came back to me today, repaired. I am giddy with delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment