Monday, June 6, 2011

Heroes Rebored : Day Three, Part Two

One of these is official, the other isn't yet, but this brings us up to 24 official reveals (plus several rumors). Almost half.

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/06/06/nightwing-1-dick-grayson-is-back-as-nightwing/

Nightwing, by Kyle Higgins and Eddy Barrows - I like the costume. I haven't had that reaction to much of the new stuff, yet. So that's a good sign.

And though I'm trying to limit myself to the DCU Source blog to prevent misinformation, this one looks pretty official with a creative team and cover and everything :

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/117/1172824p1.html


Red Hood and the Outlaws, by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort - Deeply mixed feelings here. One, I want to see what happened to Starfire's costume under DC's new Burqa policy. Two, "Red Hood and the Outlaws"? Really? Arsenal's arm looks like flesh, though.. That's hopeful.

4 comments:

  1. ...burqa policy? really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (ha, that's what I get for not having any sort of email notifications...)

    To me, comparing a creative decision by DC to a piece of clothing generally seen as a symbol of the suppression of women... you've done better, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if Blogger had threaded replies, too.

    But yes, you are correct.

    ReplyDelete