Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Comics Day

Week 2 of the new DCU. I had three reserved titles of the thirteen released. I picked up 4 additional #1's to peek at them on a non-ongoing basis.

  • Irredeemable #29
  • Mega Mann #5
  • Warlord of Mars : Dejah Thoris #6
  • Atomic Robo : Ghost of Station X #1
  • Justice Society of America #54
  • Green Arrow #1 - It's the least dull Green Arrow's ever been for me, which isn't saying much.
  • Detective Comics #1 - Well, it certainly has an ending.
  • Animal Man #1 - Quirky, interesting. Art's not to my taste, but maaaaybe..
  • Batgirl #1 - Eh.
  • Action Comics #1 - This is actually good.
  • Stormwatch #1 - Lots of potential, but doesn't really zip. The artist is not great.
  • Justice League International #1 - I like it. But It does suggest the old JLI is out of continuity totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment