Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Comics Day

This week's haul was a little bigger, thanks to some TPBs. Still..

  • Warlord of Mars #10
  • Incorruptible #22
  • Annihilators : Earthfall #1
  • Herc #8
  • Dungeons and Dragons #11
  • Savage Hawkman #1 - This is on the weak side of mediocre. Might be my first drop of titles I actually reserved.
  • Teen Titans #1 - I'm giving it two issues. It's meh.
  • Voodoo #1 - Feels less exploitative than Red Hood or Catwoman, and the main character is a stripper.
  • I, Vampire #1 - This is interesting, but not an exciting start. Sort of feels a little muddled.
  • Fury of Firestorm #1 - A bit better than I expected. I'll definitely pick up #2.
  • Green Lantern : New Guardians #1 - A little clunky, but an interesting set-up.
  • Aquaman #1 - Better than expected.
  • Flash #1 - I like it.
  • Superman #1 - I like this, too.
  • Justice League Dark #1 - It's a little slow, but lots of potential.
  • Tarot #70 - Yes, I read this, and still Red Hood and the Outlaws managed to offend me.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment