Monday, May 10, 2010

Week in Geek

I finally watched some of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya this week - I approve, thus far. For those unfamiliar, it's an anime series about a schoolgirl who unwittingly possesses godlike power to manipulate reality. Two thumbs up. I also picked up a disc of Mobile Fighter G Gundam on the cheap - I like it, but the version of G Gundam that filtered through to Dynasty Warriors Gundam is more appealing. I'd love to see this show redubbed with that cast. At least the VA for Domon Kasshu, in particular.

I have fully succumbed to the Pokemon craze, about 15 years late to the party. I resisted for a very long time, but ultimately, I fell. I guess my worries about not getting my money's worth out of my DS are moot now, though. I spent most of yesterday training Pokemon in Pokemon Platinum.

No comments:

Post a Comment