Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Comics Day

New comics day is here, and it brought DC Classics, Wave 15! Huzzah. Regrettably, my OMAC figure had a fused wrist that snapped when I attempted to correct it, so I may have to hunt down a spare - but it IS just OMAC, so I can glue it into place and not worry too much about it if I can't find one.

The books :

  • Angel #40 - Art quality nosedive.
  • Darkwing Duck #7 - Still rockin'.
  • Chaos War #4
  • The Mighty Crusaders #6 - Feels rushed.
  • Green Lantern / Plastic Man : Weapons of Mass Deception #1
  • Time Masters : Vanishing Point #5
  • Superman #706 - Not bad, for filler.
  • Supergirl #59
  • Green Lantern : Emerald Warriors #5
  • Batman #705 - Mmm.. no. Why can't people leave the man alone?
  • Batman and Robin #18 - A-ha! That medical condition that I heard of that time..
  • Green Lantern #60 - Oh, HIM. I think we last saw him lay and egg in JLA.
  • Birds of Prey #7
  • Brightest Day #16 - Well, hell. They're about to make Black Manta make sense.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment