Monday, December 13, 2010

Week in Geek

Well, I'm feeling better, so I might as well!

Friend Eric ran a session of his 1974 Superhero game on Saturday, and it went well. Our super-team slash Mystery, Inc fellows came up against the Cropsey, New Jersey's prototype for Jason, of Friday the 13th fame. He's a lot less threatening if your Superman-type yoinks his axe out of his hand, though.

My game from the weekend before was also a hoot, as I got to debut my favorite villain creation of the game thus far - Pratfall, the Vaudevillian Villain. He's a dash of the Prankster and a pinch of the Creeper, with just a smidge of the Joker thrown in for good measure. Chloroform cream pies!

As far as other hobbies, I've still been working on the Pokemon stuff, and I still haven't gotten out to see Tangled, Megamind, or Harry Potter 7. I did, however, watch the entire first season of True Blood. Not bad, except for the fact I hate the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment