Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Comics Day

Well, well.

  • S.H.I.E.L.D. #5
  • Nightmaster : Monsters of Rock #1
  • Gotham City Sirens #18
  • Batman : The Dark Knight #1
  • Detective Comics #872
  • Justice Society of America #46
  • Teen Titans #90
  • Flash #8
  • Green Lantern #61
  • Action Comics #896

The Nightmaster One-Shot completely slipped past my radar until today, and when I saw the umlaut, I had to buy it. It's fluff, but fun. JSA finally addresses the glaring problems with the storyline so far and explains why the current situation works, so now I'm ready to cut it some slack. It's nice to see Ravager and Robin bond in Teen Titans. My pick of the week, though, is the Jimmy Olsen back-up in Action - which honors and simultaneously one-ups all previous "Jimmy's life is weird" stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment