Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Comics Day

This week's batch.

  • Mega Man #6 - I am loving this.
  • Irredeemable #30 - Starting to get tired of it.
  • FF #10
  • Suicide Squad #2 - A tiny step up from #1. I might stick out the first arc.
  • Batgirl #2 - Not great, but much better than #1.
  • Batman and Robin #2 - Eh, I can take or leave this one.
  • Green Lantern #2 - Still not quite feeling it, despite the nice premise.
  • The Shade #1 - I don't know what world this is on. It doesn't fit.
  • Batwoman #2 - Still solid.
  • Legion Lost #2 - This might not stay on my pull list, but I'll give it a whole arc.
  • Resurrection Man #2 - Still fun.
  • Demon Knights #2 - Still one of my top five books of the reboot.

Also : the DC Adventures Heroes and Villains Book, Volume 1! Eee!

No comments:

Post a Comment