Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Comics Day

I managed to get a parking ticket today - my first ever - because of hanging out at the comic store for too long. Oops.

  • Guardians of the Galaxy #25 - Thanos is even more pissed than Buffy about the whole resurrection thing.
  • Hercules : Fall of an Avenger #2 - 100% pure awesome.
  • Azrael #7 - Just dropped this book. It's not bad, just not engaging.
  • The Spirit #1 - Not bad, but I don't like the backup. Sienkiewicz's art is unintelligible enough in color, and in black and white it's just - well, beyond the pale.
  • Superman/Batman #71 - I think I read this out of inertia.
  • R.E.B.E.L.S. #15 - Still good enough to justify typing all those dots.
  • Batman : Streets of Gotham #11 - I think we have one too many Batman titles right now, but it's not bad.
  • Brave and the Bold #33 - Between this and the Herc issue, it was a big week for 'I've got something in my eye.'
  • Supergirl #52 - Love the cover. Love that Brainy's still in love with Kara.
  • Power Girl #11 - I will be so sad when Amanda Conner leaves this book.
  • Green Lantern #53 - Ominous!
  • Justice League of America #44 - Haven't read it yet! Getting there.

That's it for the week. Though this is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment